Some devices have a single power button, which sends one command called "Power Toggle", while others have a dedicated power on and off button. By default, Ray will send dedicated power on and off commands, but if your device is better operated with "Power Toggle" here's how to customize the power command:
- Tap the settings icon on your home screen.
- Tap the list item "Devices."
- Select the device that you want to enable "Power Toggle" for.
- Tap “Advanced Settings” (you may need to scroll down to find it.)
- Tap on "Power Settings."
- Underneath the header "POWER COMMAND," tap on the option "Discrete On/Off"
- Select the option "Power toggle". A green checkmark will appear next to this option and the option under the header "POWER COMMAND" will change to "Power toggle." Ray will now send "Power Toggle" whenever turning on and off this device.
Note: The header "POWER COMMAND" will only show for devices that have both Power Toggle and discrete Power On and Off commands in the code set.